Monday, September 2, 2013

Homesteaders Emporium? Why Yes! Amazing!

The past two weeks I was out working in North Van, so I had been on the bus to and from. While in transit (literally and figuratively)  taking the 14 along E.Hastings, I kept passing, what I feel, and know, will become, my favourite store....




Their Mission statement says it all, taken from their website, here

"Vancouver Homesteader’s Emporium aims to provide Vancouver residents with a convenient, one-stop shop where they can find know-how and supplies for a wide range of do-it-yourself urban homesteading projects. The store will promote rediscovering lost skills through educational programs and community events, offering tools for healthier, more self-sufficient living, and good clean fun."

I'm very excited to go to this place. It goes so perfectly with the book I was reading - The Good Life Lab by Wendy Jehanara Tremayne.



I'm loving the kind of world I'm seeing. 

Happy Homesteading, and Happy Being Rad.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment